Arthur W. Harmon
After graduating from University of Cincinnati College of Law, Arthur W. Harmon, Jr. then went on to open his own firm. He currently works as Owner at Arthur W. Harmon, Jr. Attorney at Law LLC, Hearing Officer at Northwest Local School District, Corporate Attorney at Real Stepchild Radio, Inc., and the Contract Attorney at Hamilton County Community Mental Health Board.
In his own legal practice, Arthur W. Harmon, Jr. brings extensive trial experience with over 20 years of legal expertise making him equipped to handle your case with personal attention to deliver the best possible results.
Arthur W. Harmon, Jr.'s Summary
- 1981 -1983: Municipal Prosecutor with the City of Dayton, Ohio
- 1983-1984: Labor Attorney with City of Dayton, Ohio
- 1984-1989: Chief of Civil Litigation with City of Dayton, Ohio
- 1989-1991: Associate with Burlew, Caliman & Youngblood
- 1991-1992: Private Practice in Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1992-2006: Partner with Harmon, Davis & Associates
- 2007-Present: Private Practice in City of Cincinnati
Specialties: Personal Injury; Probate; Legal issues involving Mental Illness
Arthur W. Harmon, Jr.'s Experience
- Owner Arthur W. Harmon, Jr. Attorney at Law, LLC - Currently holds this position
- Hearing Officer Northwest Local School District August 2008– Present (5 years 1 month) - I am contracted as the Expulsion Appeals Hearing Officer appointed to represent the Northwest Local School District at expulsion appeals.
- Corporate Attorney Real Stepchild Radio, Inc. March 1996– Present (17 years 6 months) - Provide legal representation and advice to the Board of Trustees of Real Stepchild Radio, Inc.
- Contract Attorney Hamilton County Community Mental Health Board September 1992– Present (21 years) - I represent the Board in Civil Commitment Hearings
- Prosecutor City of Dayton 1981– 1989 (8 years)
- Assistant City Prosecutor City of Dayton, Ohio November 1981– 1983 (2 years) - I prosecuted criminal cases for the City of Dayton.